- The Supplier provides the Service, which is available using web and mobile applications.
- By signing the Subscription Agreement, the Customer and the User agree to be bound by and to comply with the Terms of
- The “Subscription Agreement” refers to the agreement entered into by the Customer and the Supplier regarding rights and obligations regarding the Service.
- The “User” refers to the natural person who, through their employment, consultancy agreement or similar relationship with the Customer, has been offered a User Account and is thereby given access to the Service.
- The “User’s Data” refers to all the information that the User stores or generates in the Services, for example, receipts, images, subsistence allowances and mileage logs that the User has published, provided, uploaded or approved for storage and/or publication within the User’s space in the Service.
- “User Account” refers to the User’s account linked to the Customer’s Subscription Agreement.
- The “Customer” refers to the legal entity that has entered into an agreement regarding the use of the Service provided by the Supplier and thus has financial liability for the Service and is the legal holder of the email address that the User uses when registering and to which the User is linked by an employment agreement, consultancy agreement or similar relationship. The Customer shall not be an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or similar provider, even though such a provider may hold the rights to the email address used by the User.
- “Applicable Data Protection Legislation” refers to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), (EU) 2016/679 and replacement acts, applicable UK law regarding data protection, and associated rules and regulations issued by a regulatory authority.
- “Registration Information” refers to the information regarding name and other information that the Supplier requests at registration or at a later date.
- The “Service” refers to the web and application-based service provided by the Supplier for the management of business and travel expenses.
- “Personal Data” refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, whereby an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified specifically by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, location information or online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the natural person’s physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
3. USER ACCOUNT
The User gains access to the Service by receiving via email an invitation to the Service. Using the invitation, the User creates a User Account to use with the Service. The Customer and the User undertake to provide the correct information regarding name and other information when requested at registration or at a later date.
4. USE OF THE SERVICE
- The User is responsible for their use of the Service and for the results that arise from using the Service.
- The Customer and the User are responsible for the accuracy of the information and details provided by the Customer and/or the User, both when registering and using the Service. Should any information require updating, the Customer and/or the User undertakes to notify the Supplier that such updates are required.
- The User is responsible for ensuring that their username, password and other login information are not accessed without Should the User become aware or suspect that such information has been accessed without authorization, the User shall contact the Supplier immediately using the contact details published in the Service.
- Should the User’s use of the Service result in claims from third parties against the Supplier or cause the Supplier other damage, the User shall be liable for indemnifying the Supplier in relation to such claims for compensation and other damage.
5. PERSONAL DATA
- In order for the User to use the Services, the User must provide the Supplier with certain Registration Information including but not limited to full name, email address and contact Should the User register a User Account after receiving an invitation from another User or the Customer, such Registration Information may also have been provided to the Supplier by the User who sent the invitation or by the Customer. Upon receipt of such information, the Supplier processes the information using automatic data processing, which enables the Supplier to manage and otherwise carry out its obligations within the framework for the Services, and which enables MyExpenseZone to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to the Services. As stated in section 10, “Privacy”, the Supplier will not provide third parties with Personal Data. Upon request, the User has the right to access personal data related to the User. The User also has the right to have such data corrected.
- The Supplier processes Personal Data in order for the Supplier to be able to i) provide the Service to the User, ii) manage, develop and adapt the Service in relation to the User, and iii) address information to the User regarding the Supplier’s The Supplier may also process Personal Data in connection with marketing aimed at the User. Personal Data are not stored any longer than is necessary for the purposes of processing.
- The Supplier may use subcontractors to provide a number of functions, such as technical services for the Service and In certain cases, these subcontractors may have access to Personal Data where it is necessary for them to be able to carry out an assignment for the Supplier regarding the Service. The Supplier’s subcontractors may only use Personal Data to carry out assignments for the Supplier and in accordance with the Supplier’s written instructions.
- The legal basis for the Supplier’s processing of Personal Data is to fulfil the Supplier’s contractual obligations to the User. The User is hereby informed that the User’s Personal Data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes set out in sections 5.1 – 5.3 above. The User is also informed that Personal Data may be transferred to companies and organizations, both within and outside the EU/EEA for the purposes set out in sections 5.1 – 5.3 above.
- The Personal Data entrusted to the Supplier are processed in a secure manner. Only a limited number of people with specific access rights have access to the Personal Data, and both Personal Data and the User’s Data are protected against intrusion and destruction. Personal Data are not transferred to anyone external to the Supplier other than in those cases specified above.
- The Supplier uses session cookies and permanent cookies for the purpose of gathering visitor statistics and facilitating for the User when logging in to the Service. A cookie is a small text file stored on the User’s computer. Generally, cookies are used to improve the website for the User, for example, to be able to customize a website in accordance with the User’s wishes and A permanent cookie is stored on the User’s computer for a specified period of time. A session cookie is temporarily stored in the computer’s memory while a visitor visits a website. Session cookies disappear when the User closes their web browser.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Service may contain links to other websites or information services belonging to third The Supplier is not responsible for the information content or the reliability of the information contained on the websites or information services of third parties.
- The Supplier and/or the Supplier’s licensors own all rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Service and therein included software.
- The User may not use the Service’s content to a greater extent than that which follows from the features of the Service or as expressly stated in the Terms of In no case does the provision or use of the Service mean that copyright or other intellectual property rights are transferred to the User. The User may not, beyond that which has been granted in writing by the Supplier, use, copy, modify or otherwise handle material belonging to the Service, nor may the User transfer or assign the right to such material to another.
- The User’s Data shall remain the property of the User and/or its legal owners.
9. THE USER’S DATA
- The User holds all rights to the User’s Data. However, the Supplier has the right to use the User’s Data for statistical purposes and to improve and develop the Service.
- Upon termination of the Agreement, the User is responsible for removing from the Service all the User’s Data that the User may need in the future. The Supplier stores the User’s Data for a maximum of thirty (30) days after the termination of the Agreement, after which the Supplier has the right to delete the Customer’s remaining material from the Supplier’s servers.
- Should the agreement be terminated due to non-payment, the user’s Data shall be stored for a maximum of twenty (20) days after which the Supplier is entitled to delete the Customer’s remaining material from the Supplier’s servers.
- The Supplier’s responsibility for the User’s Data is limited to that which is stated in section 9 above.
- The Supplier undertakes not to disclose to any third party or otherwise make available information that the Supplier has received from the User within the framework of the Service. In this section, “third parties” shall not include users who have access to the Service through the same Subscription Agreement as the User, unless such users’ authorization and access to the Service is specifically restricted by the User.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Supplier shall not be responsible for any indirect damage, cost, loss or claim that may arise from the use of the Service, such as loss of profits, production, data, etc.
- The Supplier’s liability shall be limited to direct damage at a maximum of the value paid by the Customer during the last six (6) months from the time of the damage.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any compensation to third
- For a claim to be valid, it must be made within two (2) months of the date the damage was detected or ought to have been detected.
12. PERIOD OF USE OF THE SERVICE
13. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE AND TERMINATION
- The Supplier continuously develops the Service. The Supplier may add or remove functions in the Service, add or create restrictions in the Service, and discontinue the provision of the
14. DEACTIVATING USERS
- The User is not entitled to compensation or damages in the event that the Supplier temporarily or permanently deactivates a User or deletes and/or removes information from the Service.
- Information necessary for the Customer to meet the requirements is not subject to the Supplier’s right to delete the User’s Data in accordance with section 14.1.
15. TRANSFERS, ETC.
16. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES